Friday, July 13, 2007

Baby L and the Vaccuum

Today was a monumental day in the life of Baby L. He has conquered his fear of the vaccuum. Just the sight of that giant sucking machine makes him cry and run away. But today while I was vacuuming with Baby L on my hip, I set him down on the recliner and continued vaccuuming. He sat in the chair clutching his bear, just watching. Now this alone is a huge step. But then when I was in the bedroom vaccuuming, I turned and there was my baby. He had gotten off the chair and followed me into the bedroom, and even approached the vaccuum, and I think he may have giggled. I hope this carries over until the next vaccuuming venture. I'll be sure to let you know. Happy Friday to all!

1 comment:

W and Js mommy said...

So I thought we had the only kid who was ever afraid of the vaccuum?? He did eventually get over it....but I almost felt like it ws child abuse to have a clean house around him...hehehehe